Monday 17 November 2014

RX-0 Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn Mode) (Gundam Standart Fusion Works)


Greetings! Here's another review and set of photos of my other Gundam Standarts. In this post, I'll feature the Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn Mode).

I blocked the stickers, because you know, some copyright stuff (I guess)
   Behold, the Unicorn Gundam!

back of the box that features some details

A clean white to grey fading color at the side of the box.

As usual, on the other side are the other Gundam Standarts (I bet that ZZ Gundam is gonna be heavy)

Here it is on it's plastic case.

A closer look on it's backpack.

The shield
 I really like the details on this Gundam's shield, very well painted and it didn't went beyond its lines.  If these are handpainted, they are so f'n epic. Great job once again for Volks Inc!

Machine Gun

Another angle of the machine gun
At first, I didn't notice that it didn't have the Beam Magnum. But I was surprised that it had a machine gun. (fair enough) 

Here it is outside its plastic case.

Front

right side

left side

rear


Once again, great detailing for this Gundam Standart, the Anaheim Electronics logo on its left shoulder is really magnificent. The details and metallic paint on its legs are superb as well. 


I was surpised that the eyes have really great detail. A work of art indeed.


Gundam Standarts can also be moved, but you can only turn its head and arms.
The legs just stay as they are.


Here it is with the accessories attached.





The details on the backpack and thrusters are really great. And that good looking metallic color on it's inner legs.


The machine gun attached to the arm

The detail on that shield is just epic. 

Now here's some poses!




This one deserves to be in a glass case.
So here that's all for today's post, the Gundam Standart Unicorn Gundam in it's unicorn mode. A really nice Standart to display on your shelf, on your desk in the office, or inside your car's dashboard. My only problems on this figure is once again the same as Char's Rick Dom's; it's lack of even more accessories. I just really hope that they'll stick with the same accessories that they had with their first releases. But overall, the detailing in this one is really epic, the artists who made this standart derserves more credit.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and keep in touch for some new posts.
Watch out for my review and photos on my very first Gundam Standart, MS-06J Zaku II

No comments:

Post a Comment