Sunday 16 November 2014

[First Look] Gundam Standart Unicorn Gundam and Char's Rick Dom

Last week I stumbled upon a toysale, so my curiosity made me enter the whole pool of people buying some toys for their children. So me, a boy stuck in a 20 yr. old's body went in and check out to see if I could buy some Gunplas.

As it turns out there are no Gunplas to be found. So I asked one of their staff if they have Gunplas and he pointed me to a small stand.


So I was able to buy these two Gundam Standarts. Char's Rick Dom and a Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn Mode)


Here they are outside of their plastic cases.

So as I said earlier, I bought these two at a toysale. My toysale intel tells me that the Toysale is still ongoing until TODAY. So I guess today'll be my last shot to buy purchase the Gundam Exia Amazing at a cut-off price. Please pray that I'll be going home with it.  :)

Stick around here on my blog to check out their full review!  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment