Wednesday 12 November 2014

HGUC AMS-129 Geara Zulu (Guards Type) Review

Just sharin' some photos of my Geara Zulu (Guards Type) 1/144 HGUC Gunpla

note: This is a bootleg, since I don't have any money yet to buy an original.
Sorry Bandai! (for now)



First of all, enjoyed building this one. I was surprised that these new HGs improved. (Unlike the previous ones) I remember my brother bought an old HG Abyss Gundam, and it didn't had that, "HG" feel, it just felt like a little improved version of A NG 1/144.


This new HG seems like it revived itself from the usual old HG. I kinda felt like building a 1/144 MG.


Now time for some poses!




This Gunpla had some problems though, it's left arm always falls off.


And those small yellow/gold parts on the feet always pop off. I just super glued them to make it permanent.



The hand for the beam machine gun also had a problem, as always super glue saves the day!




                                          A fire a away shot


                                          Shot with the grenade.





                                       
                                          I haven't cleaned the nub marks. (sorry!)
















Well, I really enjoy building this Gunpla. Keep in touch with my blog because I'll be posting some clean (with panel lines, matte top coating, more good angles and no nub marks)  photos of it.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment