Tuesday 11 November 2014

Let's get started. (And a little story why I started this blog)


                                                    (I'm not looking at the camera right?)
Greetings! I'm Ren. Just a normal 20 year old guy that happens to like Gunplas, Anime, Football, Movies, Videogames, Comicbooks, and KPOP. But we're not gonna focus on all of those stuff (or maybe we will. sometimes.)


                                                 
         I remember the first time I heard the word, "Gundam" The first thing that went into my head was, what the hell was that? And then I knew what it was when someone showed me pictures of the Wing Zero, it was a really epic looking robot. I was amazed by it's wings on it's back. And thats when I gained interest to Gundams. When I was a kid I always wanted to have one (a toy of course) but life is such a drag because my parents can't afford to buy me one. So I kinda forgot what a Gundam was.

         Then comes year 2003, my father bought a PS2, and every friday he randomly buys any game he sees (yup, even when he buys DVDs) and then one night he bought two games. The first one was "Devil May Cry 2" (which one of the games that shaped my childhood), and the other one was entitled "Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs Zeon".














          At first, I didn't knew what "Federation" and "Zeon" was. And who the hell is Char? Why the hell does he have red mobile suits? And why is someone named as "Mash"? (Mash potato?) So anyway, I just played the game with my brother and then as we played the campaign mode, we discovered what and who were those characters and what is Federation and Zeon. The funny thing is that the cover didn't featured Mobile Suits from the original series but it featured the group photo of the five mobile suits from Gundam Wing, so it gave me the excitement that you can use the Wing Zero in the game. And I was wrong. But fast forward to the latter years, I became a fan of Gundams.

         And now that I am a fan once again, (because of the Gundam Build Fighters series) I had this urge to build Gunplas. I know it is something that is really artistic and a hobby that you must put a large amount of effort to make it perfect. So here on my blog, I'll be posting some photos of my Gunplas, Gundam items and maybe some other cool stuff that I have.

So just wait, and watch out for some of my Gunplas here on my blog. And with that, I'll leave you with a quote that Char Aznable would say at the start of the videogame, "May the glory of victory be yours"


No comments:

Post a Comment